- Postmodernism and children's theatre.
- Puppet theatre as a contemporary narrative tool.
- The problem of contemporary language in theatre arts for children.
- Direct expression or electronic transmission?
- Criticism of the exploited models as against schematic thinking.
- The wisdom contained in the message for children.
For those interested in children's theatre, the 18th International Children’s Theatre Festival in Subotica, Servia is doing a call for papers here, on the following subjects:
Posted by Filipa Malva at 4:59 pm
Up the hill and down the mound, scenic contraptions populate O Bando's land in Palmela. Ravished by wind, water and earth, they are the memory of the movement they once held. Beautiful to climb, while hearing the testimony of actors, director, scenographer and theatre critics.
Posted by Filipa Malva at 11:08 am